For glowing skin and healthy hair we should follow some healthy eating habits which can help you to treat acne, reduce wrinkles, ageing signs and other skin related problems.
Eating organic and seasonal foods helps you to boost your immunity. Nutrition is all about nourishing the body with right nutrients. While eating for healthy skin and hair we can’t go wrong while choosing fruits and vegetables , there are few vitamins, nutrients and ingredients keep in mind.
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin C
- Vitamin D
- Vitamin E
- Omega-3 fatty acid
Best 15 Healthy eating habits
1. Carrots: Carrots & sweet potatoes are best source of beta carotene and vitamin A. They are good for eyes and clearing up breakouts.
2. Add Nuts: Consuming 2-3 almonds and 5-6 walnuts in your diet can protect the skin from any damage and promote healthy skin cell growth. Almonds are good source of vitamin E and Walnuts are stacked with omega-3 fatty acid, vitamin E & C and protein which keeps your skin more plum and youthful.
3. Consumption of Vitamin C: Vitamin C is the best source to clear your skin. They are super antioxidants, immunity boosters and perfect doctor for your skin. Food like broccoli, guavas, strawberry, papaya, kiwi, lemons, oranges etc. are rich in Vitamin C.
4. Protein rich food: Protein are the basic building blocks of skin , hair and muscles, they give our body amino acids which requires to produce keratin and collagen. Chicken, eggs, milk, fish are best for protein. For vegetarians they can opt paneer, soya or tofu products.
5. Bowl of vegies: Out of best 15 healthy eating habits vegetables are the best option to stay healthy. Vegetables are excellent source of vitamins and minerals. A bowl full of fresh vegies includes carrots, avocado, lettuce, broccoli, bell peppers and all your favourites can gives you younger looking skin in just 6-8 weeks.
6. Pinch of black pepper: As we know spices are not good for skin but somehow black pepper is an exception. It has antimicrobial, anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidant enzymes which helps in improving skin conditions. A pinch of black pepper sprinkle in your soup, salads or quater spoon in ginger lemon green tea can show wonders.