- 1 Best Skin Care Routine For Day And Night.
- 1.0.1 Basic Skin Care Routine for Beginners :
- 1.0.2 Skin Care Routine For Morning :
- 1.0.3 Skin Care Routine For Night :
Best Skin Care Routine For Day And Night.
Skin Care Routine For Day And Night :
Skin care routines are a very important part of our lives. Taking Good care of your skin and keeping it in good condition is very important, as, if you don’t your skin will become rough, start peeling off and shedding, as a result of the reaction with the dirt and dust.
Hence, Keeping your skin in good condition is very important as it makes you look good and makes your skin glow. So, it is important for you to have an effective skin care routine, which will help you to keep yourself glowing , pretty and young always, and keep your skin away from skin problems like Acne, Wrinkles, Skin Loosening, Dark Spots, Blemishers etc.
When it comes to gorgeous, lovely and beautiful looking skin, then there are some steps you should follow to keep the skin rejuvenated. As great skin isn’t just a matter of DNA, your skin care habits are a major deciding factor.
Thus, It is very important to understand that to have a good skin you must have a good skin care routine,i that is a good Skin Care Routine For Day And Night, and for that you can also check out our website and consult our doctor at Best Skin Specialist In Chandigarh or you can also checkout our blog Products Useful and Harmful for your skin .
Basic Skin Care Routine for Beginners :
Thinking of a skin care routine you should have these 3 basic steps, to help your Skin Care Routine For Day And Night , which includes
- Cleansing/Washing your face.
- Toning, that is, balancing your skin.
- Moisturizing your Skin
These three steps are the most important and basic steps in any skin care routine whether it is a morning skin care routine or night skin care routine.
Skin Care Routine For Morning :
This skin care routine is basically focused for the normal, oils, or dry skin type people.
- Cleansing: First of all, always make sure that you use a Sulfate free Cleanser. Sulfate cleansers make the skin oily and fails at removing dirt. Whereas the sulfate free cleansers do not completely dry your skin, it removes the dirt and dust from your skin and pores, that may have settled in.
- Toning: Here, make sure you use toners that do not dry your skin. Avoid alcohol containing toners, as they do not extremely harm your skin but it dehydrates it, which can be a problem from you if you have a dry skin, or in general it can help you get wrinkles soon. Instead use, toners that contain natural ingredients or use natural ingredients like rosewater and other hydrating elements.
- Moisturizing : Using a moisturizer can help you hydrate your skin. It is preferable to use a moisturizer that has SPF 30 or more, as then it plays dual role of moisturizing your skin and protecting your skin form the sun.
- Sunscreen : If you are using a moisturizer with SPF, you should still use a sunscreen that has an SPF 30 or more and PA+ rating .This ensures your skin protection from the sun and rays that are harmful for your skin.
Skin Care Routine For Night :
This skin care routine is basically focused for the normal, oily or dry skin type people.
- Cleansing : Cleanser is used to remove dirt, makeup and excess of oil from your skin and make it clear. You can use the same cleanser you used in the morning. It is always better to use double cleanser.
- Toner: You can use the same toner you used in the morning.
- Serum: Serum is generally used for skin problems like uneven skin tone, redness, sensitivity. Using an anti-oxidant rich serum can be more beneficial for your skin as it can provide more nourishment to your skin.
- Eye Cream: An eye cream can help you treat your dark circles, puffy eyes and to keep your eyes moisturized.
- Moisturizing: Use the same moisturizer you used in the morning.
The preceding was, The Skin Care Routine For Day And Night .
Contact no. 9876543211
To Know More Keep sharing our post, Skin Care Routine For Day And Night and many more. Also, Check out our page No.1 Best Products Useful And Harmful For Your Skin
And one of our most shared Posts No. 1 Best Skin Specialist in Chandigarh