Best Hair transplant in Chandigarh
There are numerous types of hair problems but the two major issues are hair fall and baldness. If you considering best Hair transplant in Chandigarh then ABC clinic is the best choice. Hair fall is caused by many reasons like genetics, dandruff, location change, etc. It is nearly impossible to overcome this problem with natural remedies. But don’t worry if you are facing any kind of hair problem, we have a solution for it.
Highlights of ABC clinic
- Surgeons and medical staff: The first and foremost factor that one should consider is the hair transplant surgeons’ qualifications and doctors who will perform the hair transplant procedure.
- Infrastructure and facilities: Another important consideration when looking for the best hair transplant center in Chandigarh is undoubtedly the overall infrastructure and facilities provided by the clinic. The facility needs to be extremely hygienic and safe since hair transplant is a sensitive procedure that requires a sterile environment
- Methodology and tools: If you want to get the best hair transplant clinic in Chandigarh, then research based on the protocols, safety, hygiene, advanced tools, and technique used by the clinics. The latest technique and safety protocols should be considering factors. The safety and hygiene protocols can also help you understand and determine whether the procedure uses the latest techniques and advancements. Ultimately these factors influencing the procedure’s outcome and durability.
- Success rate: This is undoubtedly one of the most important considerations when looking for the best hair transplant clinic in Chandigarh. The DHI’s Hair Transplant clinic in Chandigarh gives you a over 90% graft survival rate, one of the highest in the industry.
- Durability and reliability: Finally, the best hair transplant center in Chandigarh, such as DHI, guarantees you natural-looking results that will last you for a lifetime, and this is an essential factor to consider to choose the best hair transplant clinic in Chandigarh.
Cost of Hair transplant in Chandigarh
Number of Hair grafts
Number of sittings required
500 – 1000 Hair Grafts
Rs 30,000 /- to 40, 000 /-
1000 – 1500 Hair Grafts
Rs 40,000 /- to 67, 000 /-
1500 – 2000 Hair Grafts
Rs 67,000 /- to 72, 000 /-
2000 – 2500 Hair Grafts
Rs 72,000/- to 85,000/-
1- 2 sittings
2500- 3000 Hair Grafts
Rs 95,000/- to 1,35,000/-
Process of Hair transplant
- Unique Diagnostic System for Alopecia (UDSA) – Combination of tests like dermatological examination, psychological aspects, precise mathematical count of donor and recipient for diagnosis
- Extraction Phase – Extraction of hair follicles from the donor area
- Placement Phase – Implantation of hair follicles into the affected area
If you are considering a hair transplant to treat your hair loss, know more about the process along with the cost at your nearest DHI hair transplant centre