We always search skin care home remedies for our flawless , beautiful and glowing skin. We use many skin care products to make our skin healthier and look good but we are always worried about the harsh side effects of these products also.So today i will share some skin care home remedies which are very useful for our skin.
Home remedies for healthier skin
- Soothe skin with virgin coconut oil: Coconut oil has anti-inflammatory, antioxidant and healing properties. If you are not allergic to coconut oil you can use it number of ways.
- Use Aloe Vera : Aloe Vera is considered as the best home remedy. It has healing properties which helps to stimulate new cell growth. Using aloe Vera after washing face each day may give your skin that healthier glow.
- A rich, creamy Avocado mask: Preparing Avocado mask at home is another natural way to soothe dry skin.
- Apply raw potato: Raw potato is great skin brightener. Fine mash raw potato, apply as a pack and rinse it with lukewarm water will helps in treating under eye dark circles and also brighter your skin.
- Use of Turmeric: Our Indian kitchens are storehouse of natural products. So how can we forget Turmeric as the best product for used for skin care home remedies. A paste made with curd as base mixed with turmeric and lemon is excellent for removing tanning.
- Use of Papaya: Papaya is not only good for liver but works wonders on your skin. It acts as gentle exfoliator and helps in removing inactive protien cells and dead cells. Papaya keeps skin young and healthy with beautiful glow.
- Benefits of Almonds: Almonds are rich in Vitamin E and antioxidants. Regular massage with almond oil keeps your skin glowing and healthier.
- Bananas are best for acne and pimple problems: Bananas are great for treating acne and pimples. Mash banana and applying on your skin will hydrate and moisturise your skin as it is rich in potassium, vitamin A and B.
- Intake of Lemons: Lemons are rich in Vitamin C and citric acid. Drinking a glass of Lemonade everyday boosts your immunity and detoxifies our body and keeps our skin glowing and hydrated.
- Besan: Besan can be used by mixing it with water, milk, honey, curd, rose water or many other ingredients. Besan works wonders by bring to the surface healthier and newer.
Adopting some regular habits can improve your skin
- Regular sleep: Irregular, disturbed or restless sleeps can effect your skin negatively. Sleep expert recommend 7-8 hours of sleep everyday to stay healthy.
- Eat a proper diet: Including more fruits and vegetables in your diet will boost the vitamins and antioxidants in your body.
- Drink plenty of water: The best skin care home remedies include drinking plenty of water which can help your skin to hydrate and moisturise it from inside out.
- Adopt skin– friendly bathing habits: Avoid hot showers and limit baths to 10 minutes. Regular bar soap can contain harsh chemicals which are not good for your skin. Opt for a mild cleanser or liquid body wash.